Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Day 11: Firsts

Day 11 [9.13.09]


First are inevitable in this life. I'm going through a new first in my life. A new life, a new start and I'm trying to gain the courage to embrace it, not try to limit it. It's so easy to be complacent within the small worlds that we create and define our life through. I feel like my bubble has burst and I can go everywhere, but haven't quite figure out where I belong yet. I feel like the liquid in the bubble is spreading everywhere trying to find another home. So many directions that I can go in- it really is overwhelming!


Today we did a variety of activites. I caught up with a friend from college who I lived with for two years. It was so nice to catch up somewhat and the time wasn't enough. I can't believe that it has been 5 years! It really does seem like college was just yesterday! In fact, i was having such a good time that I forgot to take pics :(


Then I went and got a much needed pedicure! Finally...


After that M, his sister, her friend, and I drove around Indianapolis to some of the beautiful areas. We went into some open houses in searching for a home for his sister. It really got me excited for the time when M and I are settled enough to be looking for a home of our own. We stopped by a Thai restaurant that was DELICIOUS for dinner. M and I ordered "Money Bags"- which was essentially fried sacks of chicken, corn, and spices with a sweet and sour sauce. Very very good! Had the classic chicken basil fried rice. It might have been the best I ever had.


We headed home after that and prepared for our drive to MIAMI U the next day!!!! Can't wait to be back in 'Hawk land!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment